For Prospective Students
For Inbound Students
For Rotary Clubs
Rotex in the NEWS
Student Protection Policy
Certification & Processing
Club Counselor and YEO
Rotary International District 7430 is located in Eastern Pennsylvania halfway between New York City and Washington, DC. We are a region of great diversity in people, culture and lifestyles. We have small towns, farms, suburban communities, industrial centers and metropolitian areas within our boundaries. Our district is anchored by the cities of Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton in the north, Reading in the west and the city of Philadelphia south of us. Our region is rich in history, having played a vital role in the founding of America.
Whether you wish to attend concerts, the theater, visit museums, see historic sites, watch professional sporting events, or just enjoy the beauty of nature, you can do it
Our District Map shows the locations of the clubs in Rotary International District 7430. On our Clubs and Schools page, we have provided information and web site links to the Rotary Clubs, Schools and Visitor's (Tourist) Bureaus. The Area Links page contains a list of additional links you may find useful.
Every year, District 7430 hosts 15 - 20 students from around the world. Your exchange experience begins in Pennsylvania, USA and expands to the world through the lasting friendships created with your fellow classmates. Throughout the year, District 7430 YEP Committee guides you through experiences with your peers and helps you with any problems that may arise. Here are just a few of the activities we plan through your exchange year:
- Camp Conrad Weiser - An orientation weekend filled with activities to challenge, acquaint you with the USA, and provide an opportunity for everyone to meet each other.
- New York City - A day in the "big apple" to explore the city.
- Ski Weekend - A fun weekend socializing and skiing the gentle slopes of Spring Mountain. For many, this is a first for snow and skiing, always a wonderful time.
- Washington DC - 3 -4 days of viewing our Nation's Capital. Always a favorite with the students, a chance to see the monuments, Capital Building, White House, Supreme Court, and Smithsonian Museums just to name a few.
- District Conference - Represent your Country at District 7430's Conference, a wonderful experience sharing culture with fellow Rotarians.
"George Washington Crossing the Delaware" by Emmanuel Leutze
Washington Crossing, PA